There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Obviousily our new car park is just not good enough for some customers.....!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With lots of lovely walks around the farm and beyond here at Craigie's - don't forget to bring the dog when you visit us!
Little (or big) furry friends are always welcome in our Canine Cafe!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our tasty jam kitchen offer ends on Tuesday!
Make sure you pick up some when visiting this weekend - our range is the perfect taste of Spring!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe This Sunday we will have some rather big visitors here at Craigie's!
Come along and find out more about the Helicopter tours run by Adventure 001 - they will be taking off and landing at Craigie's all day Sunday.
With various fantastic tours available including flights over Edinburgh and the Forth, it's a fantastic experience!
Bookings are full for Sunday but If you fancy booking your next adventure from only £35, please visit their website at www.adventure001.com
- Find us on Facebook