There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe There's not long left until our delicious offer on Apple Juice finishes!
Available until Saturday 31st January (this weekend), buy any 4 bottles of our very own Craigie's apple juice for ONLY £10!
It's the perfect way to add a bit of sweetness to your day!
Get yours before they're gone!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Kwan's Kitchen Tasting This Saturday!
Join us this Saturday from 11am-2pm when we will have Steven from Kwans Kitchen in the shop doing some tastings for you to try their tasty products!
If you haven't tried their range of delicious stir fry kits yet - you're in for a treat! They're great for simple mid week meals and serve 2 in only 10 minutes!
Come along on Saturday and try them for yourself!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe CRAIGIES NOMINATED FOR BBC RADIO 4 AWARDS We have received a few emails and messages from clients saying they have nominated Craigies for ‘The Radio 4 You and Yours Best Food Retailer’ on the BBC Food Award for 2015. If you would like to help us with a few more, we would be very grateful. Thanks again for all your support John Food and Farming Awards - BBC Food & Farming Awards - Nominate here - BBC Radio 4
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have amazing discounts on our own Craigie's Pork!
Don't miss out - pop in this weekend and treat yourself to some delicious pork, produced right here on the farm!
Make sure to ask our butcher about our Pork Taster Packs too!
Only available while stocks last - why not stock up and keep some in the freezer?
- Vohn's Vittles Just tried Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe new handmade courgette and couscous fritters. Packed full of delicious flavours with a wicked kick of chilli!
- Find us on Facebook