There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who wants to join us for lunch in our beautiful blossom garden next Saturday? For more information, click the following link...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Not long left to enjoy our delicious April offer!
Don't miss out! Come along and enjoy 4 of our delicious handmade sausage rolls for only £5!
Choose between Haggis, Pork or Black Pudding with red onion marmalade!
The meat is sourced locally from the Buffalo Farm. They really are delicious - it's been a struggle not to eat them all ourselves!
Only available until 30th April!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today is the last day you can come and feed the lambs here at Craigie's!
They are now big and strong enough to go back and join their brothers and sisters - we're sad to see them go but it will be nice that they can go back to their family!
We need volunteers today at 11am and 3.30pm to help feed them.
We hope you can come along and say goodbye!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe This weekend is your last chance to come and feed our adorable little lambs!
Now that they've grown up big and strong, they can go back and join their brothers and sisters on their home farm!
But we still need helpers for this weekend! So join us today and tomorrow at 11am and 3.30pm to help us feed them.
We hope you can make it!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe And our lucky WINNER of the 3 delicious hot sauces from Ma Roberts is...
Hester A McQueen!!
Well done Hester! If you can email Mhairi@craigies.co.uk to organise your prize :)!
Thank you to everyone who entered!
Remember Maggie from Ma Roberts will be here tomorrow from 11am - 3pm with tastings of her delicious sauces!
- Find us on Facebook