There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Sarah Hector Will you be doing good apple pressing this year?about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Time is running out to enjoy our fantastic offers on Steak & mince from the Buffalo Farm!
Available until Friday, enjoy 2 x 8oz Sirloin Steak AND 2 x 8oz Rump Steak, all for only £15!
AND Get 5 x 1lb Steak mince packs for only £15 too!
Ideal for a weekend dinner or a midweek treat – don’t miss out!
- Tricia Chambers When will breakfast with santa 2017 tickets be available? I totally missed it last year and had a very disappointed littke girl. Thxabout a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe PYO APPLES - now at Craigie's!
If you're out and about this weekend, make sure you pop along for some PYO Apples!
We have a fantastic variety on offer, including Katy, Sunrise, Worcestershire and Scrumptious.
And our Tractor and Trailer rides will be operating to and from the apple orchard! (11am-4pm on Sat & Sun)
Baskets will be available from the shop and there will be a minimum £2 per person which is redeemable against any fruit picked on the day. The £2 per person will need to be paid before going on the tractor and trailer rides.
Please note, the tractor and trailer rides are only for those doing PYO Apples
See you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook