There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're here at the Royal Highland Show with our unmissable Berry Bar!
Located in the outdoor living food court, we are selling delicious strawberry smoothies, strawberries & cream, meringues and more delicious goodies so pop along and say hello!
Ps. feel free to take a Berry bar selfie!
- Gillian Maitland Stewart Can you let me know when you expect the strawberry picking to be available Thanksabout a day ago
- Leanne Hill If you are going berry picking at craigies, traffic from Edinburgh to Craigies is fine, on way home the slowest bit is joining the main road or if you are planning to turn right to maybury at Barnton junction so in right hand lane. Left hand lane is fine.about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Say hello to our Cake of the Week!
This week we have Strawberry Meringues nests - the perfect way to enjoy the sunshine! Who wants one, or two?
- Find us on Facebook