There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our Veg Boxes are ideal for cooking up a storm in the kitchen this weekend - but what will you make?
Filled with fantastic veg, all grown on the farm including potatoes, swede, beetroot, cabbage, leeks, parsnips & carrots - all for only £3!!
See you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who fancies a little shortbread heart to sweeten up your weekend?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you want to treat your loved one to something special this Valentines weekend, check out our fantastic Valentines Display!
Filled with lots of lovely goodies including chocolates, love bug cookies, Valentines Gin and more! Or why not go all out and opt for our amazing Valentines Hamper?
Whatever your plans are, we hope you have a lovely day!
- Local Directory Live Winter at Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
£5 Off Voucher
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Love is in the air for our Cake of the Week!
To celebrate Valentines, we have homemade Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream icing topped with a lovely sweet-heart!
Who would you treat to one of these? Tag them below!
- Find us on Facebook