There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Gift Ideas We've got a great selection of toys available in the shop - and don't forget to ask about gift vouchers too!6 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe There's still time to place your Hamper Offer and be in the chance of winning your hamper offer for free!11 hours ago
- Mary Whaley Hi, Is Santa visiting Craigies this year? I can't find any info on your website. Thanks22 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today's featured hamper is our Gin Lovers Hamper - £49.99 Including; Spencerfield Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Elderflower Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Spiced Orange Edinburgh Gin 20cl & Spencerfield Raspberry Edinburgh Gin 20cl Follow this link for more information and to order: http://ow.ly/rr6vh23 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Please complete our survey - and be entered in a prize draw for a Hamper worth £50! We are always looking at how we can do things better at Craigie's. The best ideas have come from our customers so we would love it if you can take a few minutes to complete this short survey.about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook