There’s plenty to do up here on (and around) the farm with lots of fun kid's stuff too!
Summer’s the time to come and pick your own strawberries and raspberries.
Walk off the calories on and around Craigie Hill, bike around our lanes, do some bird spotting or tackle our Nature Detective Trail.
Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or becoming a Nature Detective on our special trail, there’s plenty to discover and lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy.
To download our "Around the Farm" map click here
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Sign up to the mailing list on our homepage and claim a free cup of tea or coffee on your next visit!9 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you tried our homemade scones from the cafe? Do you have yours with jam or cream?!14 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Book your Afternoon Tea at Craigie's now! Served daily Monday - Friday, 2.30pm - 4pm, each afternoon tea includes: - tea/coffee - finger sandwiches - selection of Craigie's homemade goodies All for only £5.99 per person! Call 0131 3191048 to book or just turn up between 2.30pm and 4pm!15 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you tried The Canadian Connection from our breakfast menu? Homemade pancakes with Craigie's Homemade Jam, or why not try them with Maple Syrup? Check out our menus online!20 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you played a round of Frisbee Golf yet?!about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook