Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's got their little nature detectives coming to see us today?3 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's up early and coming along for breakfast? Can't decide between a fried egg or scrambled egg on a roll this morning!7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What's your pick of our jellies?20 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Can't get to the farm this weekend? Maybe you can pick up some jam at one of our stockists!about a day ago
- Fiona Akacha Hi, can your butchers counter provide extra lean lamb/beef mince? Thanksabout a day ago
- Find us on Facebook