Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!10 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did you know..? In 2012, 26000 servings of Stoat's porridge was eaten at the Olympic Village in London! We stock their full range of products in our farm shop and we are still running our BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer on Stoat's blueberry and honey 4 bar multipack! Get them while stocks last!3 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's British Pie Week all this week at Craigie's! We have tastings of simple Simon pies in the shop, our delicious pies on our hot servers in the cafe and a few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Make sure you pop in for a visit this week and give our delicious pies a try! http://ow.ly/i/4LO1B3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook