Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It looks like it's going to be another chilly weekend but don't worry - we have a fantastic selection of Gin to keep you nice and warm!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Education and Environment Project update! We are delighted that Dan Hay and his team from Alliance Creative are raising funds for Craigie’s Education and Environment Project by abseiling from the Forth Bridge on 26 June! You can support them through JustGiving by clicking on this link. Help Alliance raise more money for Craigie's Education and Environment Project!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the Week is here again!
Say hello to our delicious Salted Caramel Peanut Slice
The perfect sweet treat for a Thursday - who fancies a slice?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Highland Cookhouse competition update!
The 2 lucky winners of our competition - Helen Kelly and George Gordon - still haven't been in touch to collect their prize!
If anyone knows Helen or George, can you please ask them to get in touch with us! Many thanks :)
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe 20% off Puddledub Pork ends Saturday! Looking for some inspiration? This is a delicious recipe that we’ll definitely be trying – Roast Crispy Pork! A nice twist on a Sunday dinner, the end result is a delicious roast with crispy skin and a lovely Asian inspired marinade! Check it out now: Roast Crispy Pork | Craigies Farm Don't forget - our 20% discount on pork ends Saturday!
- Find us on Facebook