Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We would like to say a big thank you to Clermiston Primary School for sending us this lovely letter - we are glad to hear you have raised so much for the benefit of the children’s education!
We hope you can continue on your road of success!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Thursday morning which means only one thing - Cake of the Week!
This week we have our deliciously delightful Malteser Cake (which just happens to be a personal favourite of mine!)
Hands up if you agree!
We hope you can pop down soon for slice or 2..!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Enjoy 7 Items from Our Butchery Counter for only £26
Everyone loves a Pick n Mix… so don’t miss the fantastic offer on our butchery counter!
For only £26, you can choose any 7 items from this list! It’s the perfect way to stock up your freezer or great if you cooking for lots of people!
Rab’s tip – make sure you include the Angus steak and Lorne olives – just delicious!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe For your information... Unfortunately we have been experiencing some issues with our phones (we apologise if you have tried to get in touch!) However, we are currently working on getting the problem fixed and the phones should be back to normal again this afternoon! In the meantime, if you need to contact us for any reason, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org days ago
- Louise Wilson I've been trying to call the farms or two days but it's engaged. Are you're phones down?xx3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook