Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Still to buy your turkey?
We have 25% off our turkey breasts and crowns! That means you can enjoy your boneless turkey for only £8.95 per kilo! What a Christmas bargain!
Pop along to our butchery counter (which is full to the brim!) and place your order today!
- Donna Lumsden Thanks very much to all the wonderful people at Craigie's. Our second year at breakfast with santa and this one was looked forward to by kids and mum alike after such a great event last year. You did not disappoint! Thanks for a very special Morning of delicious food and magical memories. In fact, thanks for a year full of great memories - from what's growing on the farm, to the pumpkin festival, to santa breakfast, Craigie's has featured in a few of our family outings in 2014. So thanks for doing what you do so well. Have a very merry Christmas and see you in 2015!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Make sure you are organised for New Year's Day and order your Steak Pie today!
Our Steak Pies are made with succulent chunks of Auchtertool Angus Beef in a rich gravy with handmade Artisan pastry - delicious!
And our friends at the Buffalo Farm have hidden a £50 note in 2 of our Steak Pies! So order yours today to be in with the chance of a lovely surprise on the 1st January!
Head to our online order form and place your order now!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you still have some last minute essentials to get before Christmas day, Rab has the butchery counter well stocked for any bits and bobs you may require!
Also, don't forget your cakes for the big day, vegetables (especially the brussel sprouts!) and your cheese board! We have a great selection of Scottish cheese to choose from!
We looking forward to seeing you over the next few days!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for some inspiration for Christmas presents?
We now stock a range of award winning Bolney Wines from a wine estate in Sussex and their sparkling wine is particularly successful! These are a must have item on your Christmas list!
We have also started stocking Arbikie Potato Vodka which has been produced here in Scotland from 3 types of potatoes!
Both would make great Christmas gifts! (We think so anyway!)
- Find us on Facebook