Craigie’s is the perfect place for little ones to discover that food comes from a farm, not a supermarket. Whether it’s picking (and probably eating) a punnet of strawberries, raspberries, or any one of our year round Pick Your Own crops, they will be certainly be kept busy.
For the more adventurous, they can become a Nature Detective on our special trail or go for a bike ride on lanes, there is lots of open-air farm fun to enjoy. Out side the Cafe we have a Kids area where the kids can see the Tractor.
There’s plenty to discover too - hearing a hen cluck, meeting a little lamb, or seeing the pigs.
At Craigie’s we believe that kids should be able to enjoy good fresh, local food just like Mum and Dad and not have to put up with some poor frozen substitute!
We will happily serve any of the food from our counter in smaller kids portions and charge accordingly.
Please note that Craigie’s is a working farm and whilst we like free range animals, we are not so keen on free range children!!
In the interests of safety please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did someone say Cake? Yes please!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're here at the Royal Highland Show with our unmissable Berry Bar!
Located in the outdoor living food court, we are selling delicious strawberry smoothies, strawberries & cream, meringues and more delicious goodies so pop along and say hello!
Ps. feel free to take a Berry bar selfie!
- Gillian Maitland Stewart Can you let me know when you expect the strawberry picking to be available Thanksabout a day ago
- Leanne Hill If you are going berry picking at craigies, traffic from Edinburgh to Craigies is fine, on way home the slowest bit is joining the main road or if you are planning to turn right to maybury at Barnton junction so in right hand lane. Left hand lane is fine.about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook