Pick Your Own
We operate a min spend of £2 per person on PYO fruit, payable on entry, the balance is then collected when you leave the fields.
The Pick Of The Crop
Generations of kids and their parents have made a visit to West Craigie to pick their own fruit as part of their summer calendar.
Many, many loyal customers come back every year to pick their own fruit, to enjoy fresh, fill their freezers and make jam to use over the winter.
How does it work? It’s easy; we provide you with a basket and direct you to the best field. You pick your fruit, then weigh it and pay. Simple as that!
When’s the fruit in season? It depends on the weather, but generally PYO strawberries start at the end of June and go on into August. Raspberries start mid July till mid August. We also have gooseberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, Victoria plums, and big, beautiful sunflowers. See below for details (less fruit highlighted = less fruit, more highlighted = more fruit, no fruit highlighted = no fruit!).
Register for our ‘e-newsletters’ and we’ll keep you up to date with what’s available when.
Picked too much fruit? Homemade jam is easy to make and tastes so much better than supermarket stuff! We’ll happily give you some tips on jam making! Or just freeze your fruit and use it through the winter.
Keep an eye on the fruit news page to keep up to date with what’s coming up and when it’s ready.
We reserve the right to weigh you after picking fruit!
|Crop||Season||Volume||Ready Picked||Pick Your Own|
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It looks like it's going to be another chilly weekend but don't worry - we have a fantastic selection of Gin to keep you nice and warm!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Education and Environment Project update! We are delighted that Dan Hay and his team from Alliance Creative are raising funds for Craigie’s Education and Environment Project by abseiling from the Forth Bridge on 26 June! You can support them through JustGiving by clicking on this link. Help Alliance raise more money for Craigie's Education and Environment Project!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the Week is here again!
Say hello to our delicious Salted Caramel Peanut Slice
The perfect sweet treat for a Thursday - who fancies a slice?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Highland Cookhouse competition update!
The 2 lucky winners of our competition - Helen Kelly and George Gordon - still haven't been in touch to collect their prize!
If anyone knows Helen or George, can you please ask them to get in touch with us! Many thanks :)
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe 20% off Puddledub Pork ends Saturday! Looking for some inspiration? This is a delicious recipe that we’ll definitely be trying – Roast Crispy Pork! A nice twist on a Sunday dinner, the end result is a delicious roast with crispy skin and a lovely Asian inspired marinade! Check it out now: Roast Crispy Pork | Craigies Farm Don't forget - our 20% discount on pork ends Saturday!
- Find us on Facebook