Pick Your Own
We operate a entry fee of £2 per person to our fields during the PYO season, refundable against fruit picked.
The Pick Of The Crop
Generations of kids and their parents have made a visit to West Craigie to pick their own fruit as part of their summer calendar.
Many, many loyal customers come back every year to pick their own fruit, to enjoy fresh, fill their freezers and make jam to use over the winter.
How does it work? It’s easy; we provide you with a basket and direct you to the best field. You pick your fruit, then weigh it and pay. Simple as that!
When’s the fruit in season? It depends on the weather, but generally PYO strawberries start at the end of June and go on into August. Raspberries start mid July till mid August. We also have gooseberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, Victoria plums, and big, beautiful sunflowers. See below for details (less fruit highlighted = less fruit, more highlighted = more fruit, no fruit highlighted = no fruit!).
Register for our ‘e-newsletters’ and we’ll keep you up to date with what’s available when.
Picked too much fruit? Homemade jam is easy to make and tastes so much better than supermarket stuff! We’ll happily give you some tips on jam making! Or just freeze your fruit and use it through the winter.
Keep an eye on the fruit news page to keep up to date with what’s coming up and when it’s ready.
We reserve the right to weigh you after picking fruit!
|Crop||Season||Volume||Ready Picked||Pick Your Own|
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Mothers Day Hampers At Craigie's!
If you're struggling for ideas this year, why not treat her to one of our hampers!
We have plenty ready made hampers to choose from including jam & chutney hampers and gin hampers!
If you want to make it extra special though, you can make up your own hamper filled with all her favourite things!
What would you put in your mum's hamper?
Ask a member of staff on your next visit for more info!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We would like to say a big thank you to Clermiston Primary School for sending us this lovely letter - we are glad to hear you have raised so much for the benefit of the children’s education!
We hope you can continue on your road of success!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Thursday morning which means only one thing - Cake of the Week!
This week we have our deliciously delightful Malteser Cake (which just happens to be a personal favourite of mine!)
Hands up if you agree!
We hope you can pop down soon for slice or 2..!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Enjoy 7 Items from Our Butchery Counter for only £26
Everyone loves a Pick n Mix… so don’t miss the fantastic offer on our butchery counter!
For only £26, you can choose any 7 items from this list! It’s the perfect way to stock up your freezer or great if you cooking for lots of people!
Rab’s tip – make sure you include the Angus steak and Lorne olives – just delicious!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe For your information... Unfortunately we have been experiencing some issues with our phones (we apologise if you have tried to get in touch!) However, we are currently working on getting the problem fixed and the phones should be back to normal again this afternoon! In the meantime, if you need to contact us for any reason, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org days ago
- Find us on Facebook