Walks & Trails
Get active outdoors!
The Edinburgh and Lothian’s Greenspace Trust has developed a number of trails and paths on the farm and nearby Craigie Hill. The Nature detective trail is aimed at primary school aged kids, however there are interpretation boards adults will understand too!
Just ask in the shop where you can access the paths on Craigie Hill or check out our maps.
Actually, West Craigie is a really good starting point for a healthy bit of exercise.
Historic Dalmeny village (complete with the best preserved Norman church in Scotland) is just a short walk away, whilst Kirkliston and South Queensferry, home of the most famous bridge in Britain, are longer walks, but just a short cycle.
By following paths and cycleways, you can get to and from these three villages without going on any roads (you just have to cross one road at Standingstone).
We’ll be happy to help with directions, or a bowl of water for hot dogs!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!14 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did you know..? In 2012, 26000 servings of Stoat's porridge was eaten at the Olympic Village in London! We stock their full range of products in our farm shop and we are still running our BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer on Stoat's blueberry and honey 4 bar multipack! Get them while stocks last!3 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's British Pie Week all this week at Craigie's! We have tastings of simple Simon pies in the shop, our delicious pies on our hot servers in the cafe and a few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Make sure you pop in for a visit this week and give our delicious pies a try! http://ow.ly/i/4LO1B3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook