Walks & Trails
Get active outdoors!
The Edinburgh and Lothian’s Greenspace Trust has developed a number of trails and paths on the farm and nearby Craigie Hill. The Nature detective trail is aimed at primary school aged kids, however there are interpretation boards adults will understand too!
Just ask in the shop where you can access the paths on Craigie Hill or check out our maps.
Actually, West Craigie is a really good starting point for a healthy bit of exercise.
Historic Dalmeny village (complete with the best preserved Norman church in Scotland) is just a short walk away, whilst Kirkliston and South Queensferry, home of the most famous bridge in Britain, are longer walks, but just a short cycle.
By following paths and cycleways, you can get to and from these three villages without going on any roads (you just have to cross one road at Standingstone).
We’ll be happy to help with directions, or a bowl of water for hot dogs!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who wants to join us for lunch in our beautiful blossom garden next Saturday? For more information, click the following link...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Not long left to enjoy our delicious April offer!
Don't miss out! Come along and enjoy 4 of our delicious handmade sausage rolls for only £5!
Choose between Haggis, Pork or Black Pudding with red onion marmalade!
The meat is sourced locally from the Buffalo Farm. They really are delicious - it's been a struggle not to eat them all ourselves!
Only available until 30th April!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today is the last day you can come and feed the lambs here at Craigie's!
They are now big and strong enough to go back and join their brothers and sisters - we're sad to see them go but it will be nice that they can go back to their family!
We need volunteers today at 11am and 3.30pm to help feed them.
We hope you can come along and say goodbye!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe This weekend is your last chance to come and feed our adorable little lambs!
Now that they've grown up big and strong, they can go back and join their brothers and sisters on their home farm!
But we still need helpers for this weekend! So join us today and tomorrow at 11am and 3.30pm to help us feed them.
We hope you can make it!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe And our lucky WINNER of the 3 delicious hot sauces from Ma Roberts is...
Hester A McQueen!!
Well done Hester! If you can email Mhairi@craigies.co.uk to organise your prize :)!
Thank you to everyone who entered!
Remember Maggie from Ma Roberts will be here tomorrow from 11am - 3pm with tastings of her delicious sauces!
- Find us on Facebook