Walks & Trails
Get active outdoors!
The Edinburgh and Lothian’s Greenspace Trust has developed a number of trails and paths on the farm and nearby Craigie Hill. The Nature detective trail is aimed at primary school aged kids, however there are interpretation boards adults will understand too!
Just ask in the shop where you can access the paths on Craigie Hill or check out our maps.
Actually, West Craigie is a really good starting point for a healthy bit of exercise.
Historic Dalmeny village (complete with the best preserved Norman church in Scotland) is just a short walk away, whilst Kirkliston and South Queensferry, home of the most famous bridge in Britain, are longer walks, but just a short cycle.
By following paths and cycleways, you can get to and from these three villages without going on any roads (you just have to cross one road at Standingstone).
We’ll be happy to help with directions, or a bowl of water for hot dogs!
Pick Your Own
When's the fruit in season?
To see what is coming up and when it's ready...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Want to get fruity this winter? Why not have a go at making your own marmalade!
We still have plenty oranges on sale in our shop and you can even buy your sugar and jars from us too!
What's your favourite marmalade, orange, lime or lemon?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe There's not long left until our delicious offer on Apple Juice finishes!
Available until Saturday 31st January (this weekend), buy any 4 bottles of our very own Craigie's apple juice for ONLY £10!
It's the perfect way to add a bit of sweetness to your day!
Get yours before they're gone!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Kwan's Kitchen Tasting This Saturday!
Join us this Saturday from 11am-2pm when we will have Steven from Kwans Kitchen in the shop doing some tastings for you to try their tasty products!
If you haven't tried their range of delicious stir fry kits yet - you're in for a treat! They're great for simple mid week meals and serve 2 in only 10 minutes!
Come along on Saturday and try them for yourself!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe CRAIGIES NOMINATED FOR BBC RADIO 4 AWARDS We have received a few emails and messages from clients saying they have nominated Craigies for ‘The Radio 4 You and Yours Best Food Retailer’ on the BBC Food Award for 2015. If you would like to help us with a few more, we would be very grateful. Thanks again for all your support John Food and Farming Awards - BBC Food & Farming Awards - Nominate here - BBC Radio 4
- Find us on Facebook