Walks & Trails
Get active outdoors!
The Edinburgh and Lothian’s Greenspace Trust has developed a number of trails and paths on the farm and nearby Craigie Hill. The Nature detective trail is aimed at primary school aged kids, however there are interpretation boards adults will understand too!
Just ask in the shop where you can access the paths on Craigie Hill or check out our maps.
Actually, West Craigie is a really good starting point for a healthy bit of exercise.
Historic Dalmeny village (complete with the best preserved Norman church in Scotland) is just a short walk away, whilst Kirkliston and South Queensferry, home of the most famous bridge in Britain, are longer walks, but just a short cycle.
By following paths and cycleways, you can get to and from these three villages without going on any roads (you just have to cross one road at Standingstone).
We’ll be happy to help with directions, or a bowl of water for hot dogs!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're popping in today, make sure you check out our wonderful Photo Exhibition by Campbell Ridge, which is being displayed on the back wall in the main seating area in the cafe.
An extra thanks to ENABLE Scotland (South Queensferry) & Craigie's Education and Environment Project SCIO for their generous support in helping Campbell to turn his hobby into a success!
If there are prints which you like, they can be purchased from the shop and all come with mounts and backboard - just ask a member of staff!
- Frank Macdonald helicopter takes off from craigies
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Calling all Cocktail fans - We're delighted to introduce a new range of cocktail mixes in the shop!
Created by the fantastic Ogilvy Spirits, their "Perfect Pour" range includes vodka-based cocktail mixes which can be blended with tonic, lemonade, ginger beer or Prosecco to create the perfect homemade cocktail - deelish!
Pick one up for your tipple this evening!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We will be getting another visit from the helicopters at Adventure 101 tomorrow!
Pop along and marvel at these fantastic machines and find out more about the tours at Adventure 101. See you there!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook