The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the week is here!
If you fancy a taste of heaven today, come along and try our delicious homemade Banana, Cashew and Coconut Granola Bars!
Hands up if you fancy a bar (or two)?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe *Pick n mix – 5 for £20 or 8 for £30*
With our butchery pick n mix offer, you decide what’s on offer! Choose from our list of family favourites and fill up your freezer for less.
With either 5 items for £20 or 8 for £30, it’s a fantastic way to enjoy good quality produce while saving money! What’s your favourite item?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe May Jam Kitchen Offer!
We have another fantastic offer available in the shop this month - buy 4 jars from our jam kitchen range for only £10!
What's your favourite flavour from our jam range?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Why did the tomato turn red?
Because he saw the salad dressing!
This joke was inspired by our new stock of fantastic tomatoes from the Isle of Wight! These really are delicious so make sure you pick up some on your next visit!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Just to brighten up your Monday... from tomorrow we will be launching some fantastic offers here at Craigie's including this delicious deal:
Buy 1 get 1 half price on all Cakes!
Available Mon-Thurs from 3-4.30pm - all throughout May!
- Find us on Facebook