The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe JOB VACANCY - Full Time Office Manager Required!
We have a very exciting opportunity here at Craigie's for an office manager!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, good fun and hard working who can use their own initiative and work as part of a team.
To view the full job description and for details on how to apply, please head to our website - http://www.craigies.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies
If you know of anyone who may be interested, please share this with them! Thank you!
- O'Leary PR www.craigies.co.uk
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Pop in today for our delicious Cake of the Week - Snowballs!
It certainly feels a bit more chilly today so we thought it was a good choice!
Filled with delicious homemade raspberry jam - yum!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Don't miss out! Our delicious ice cream offer ends on 31st May!
As if ice cream couldn't get any better...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We've been loving the weather lately - we're hoping this is finally the start of a decent spring/summer! We've even heard rumours of a heat wave this year?
Better get BBQ ready then! And with our fantastic selection of burgers and sausages from the Buffalo Farm, we can guarantee it will be delicious!
Check out our butchery counter and make sure you ask Rab what his favourite BBQ item is!
- Find us on Facebook