The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
- Mary Whaley Hi, Is Santa visiting Craigies this year? I can't find any info on your website. Thanksabout an hour ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today's featured hamper is our Gin Lovers Hamper - £49.99 Including; Spencerfield Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Elderflower Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Spiced Orange Edinburgh Gin 20cl & Spencerfield Raspberry Edinburgh Gin 20cl Follow this link for more information and to order: http://ow.ly/rr6vh3 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Please complete our survey - and be entered in a prize draw for a Hamper worth £50! We are always looking at how we can do things better at Craigie's. The best ideas have come from our customers so we would love it if you can take a few minutes to complete this short survey.10 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Stuck for that little extra gift? Why not buy a Craigie's Cheeseboard? We've got this one, suggested for up to 5 people and a Large option to serve up to 10 people. Shop local this Festive Season and place your order online: http://ow.ly/rrAEE14 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you seen our selection of hampers? Check out the options and order online here: http://ow.ly/rmgXG Order before Saturday and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win your entire Hamper order for free!about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook