The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're planning on popping in this weekend, make sure you pick up some fresh rhubarb! Looks like Spring may be just around the corner after all...7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Thinking about going out for lunch this weekend? Why not pop in to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe where we source most of our ingredients from our own farm shop! Click on the link to browse our menus and see if anything takes your fancy. We even have a menu for dogs so they can come along too! Menus12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!2 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!2 days ago
- Find us on Facebook