The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What's your pick of our jellies?12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Can't get to the farm this weekend? Maybe you can pick up some jam at one of our stockists!18 hours ago
- Fiona Akacha Hi, can your butchers counter provide extra lean lamb/beef mince? Thanks19 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's coming to visit this weekend?22 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Planning a visit this weekend? Why not join our mailing list and claim a free cup of tea or coffee when you visit!about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook