The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for some Sunday dinner inspiration?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Can't wait for pancake day on Tuesday?
Come along and enjoy our delicious pancakes with bacon and maple syrup this weekend! What's your favourite pancake topping?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Throwback Friday at Craigies!
This day last year, Maisie gave birth to her first set of piglets for 2015!
Hands up who's excited for piglet watch this year?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the Week has arrived!!
This week we have our delicious homemade Honey and Almond Cake!
Just what you need to sweeten up your Thursday wouldn't you agree?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook