The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
- Sarah Hector Will you be doing good apple pressing this year?19 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Time is running out to enjoy our fantastic offers on Steak & mince from the Buffalo Farm!
Available until Friday, enjoy 2 x 8oz Sirloin Steak AND 2 x 8oz Rump Steak, all for only £15!
AND Get 5 x 1lb Steak mince packs for only £15 too!
Ideal for a weekend dinner or a midweek treat – don’t miss out!
- Tricia Chambers When will breakfast with santa 2017 tickets be available? I totally missed it last year and had a very disappointed littke girl. Thxabout a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe PYO APPLES - now at Craigie's!
If you're out and about this weekend, make sure you pop along for some PYO Apples!
We have a fantastic variety on offer, including Katy, Sunrise, Worcestershire and Scrumptious.
And our Tractor and Trailer rides will be operating to and from the apple orchard! (11am-4pm on Sat & Sun)
Baskets will be available from the shop and there will be a minimum £2 per person which is redeemable against any fruit picked on the day. The £2 per person will need to be paid before going on the tractor and trailer rides.
Please note, the tractor and trailer rides are only for those doing PYO Apples
See you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook