The return of the local family butcher.
Like us, if you love your meat, but prefer to know where it comes from, you’ll appreciate our new butcher counter.
We’re bringing back traditional service that concentrates on high-quality fresh meat from small-scale local producers.
It’s just like the good old days of the family butcher who was always full of good advice, ideas and, of course, was skilled to give you the cuts you wanted.
On our counter, you’ll find beef, lamb, pork and game from local suppliers we know personally. Not to mention, sausages, haggis, black pudding, and much more.
There might even be a bone for your dog!
Pick Your Own
When's the fruit in season?
To see what is coming up and when it's ready...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're free next Saturday, make sure you pop in for our Bread Tasting Event!
Join us on Saturday 30th May from 10am-2pm when Ian, our bread baker, will be giving out free tastings of our delicious home made bread!
He will also be offering some hints and tips for making the perfect loaf and how to ensure your bread rises! Come along and say hello!
We hope to see you then!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Pop in for a bite to eat today and enjoy our delicious homemade Fish Cakes!
Made using local fish from Stuart Lawson & Inverawe Fisheries, we will be serving these for lunch today with asparagus from the farm, peas spiced with fresh mint, salad and tartar sauce!
Don't worry if you can't make it today, we'll be serving them for lunch tomorrow and you can also buy them on our deli counter - they go really well with our seasonal salad; ideal for a quick but delicious dinner!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our Cake of the Week this week is our delicious lime curd cake with a fluffy meringue topping - Perfect for enjoying with a cup of coffee!
Make sure to pop in and try a slice!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you seen our latest offer on Puddledub Pork?
Included in the offer are delicious Pork Steaks which are simple to cook well and very delicious!
However, if you really want to impress someone, why not shake things up with this recipe for pork steaks with gin & coriander sauce. Very simple and very delicious – it makes the perfect date night treat!
Head to our website to check out the recipe: http://www.craigies.co.uk/pork-steaks-gin-coriander
Who now fancies this for dinner this weekend? Head to our butchery counter!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook