More café, more comfort.
We’ve streamlined and improved the way we serve in the café to make it less of a fuss to order and get what you want, whether it’s a hearty stew or soup or just a cappuccino and a plump scone fresh from our oven.
What’s more, there’s extra space and comfy new seating in the extended dining area. All the better to relax and enjoy the beautiful views across to the Pentlands.
There’s free wifi access too.
My father was brought up on Dalmeny Estate where there was a Herd (stockman) called Bert who stayed in the Bothy. To save time during the week he would make his porridge on a Sunday and store it in a drawer! Worry not, all our food is made freshly using seasonal local ingredients from the farm and Steve’s butchery!
To browse our menu's click here
Breakfast is served daily between 9am and 11.30am.
Whether you fancy a large hearty cooked breakfast such as our Lairds Breakfast or just a little something to keep you going till lunch such as our Tattie Howkers Snack or even some homemade pancakes served with Steve’s bacon with maple syrup, Craigies certainly has the breakfast for you.
Hot Specials and Cold Counter
Our daily hot specials are served between noon and 3pm and there is also a cold counter for those who may prefer the Gaffer’s Platter or perhaps a Ploughmans.
There are a selection of homemade cakes and slices on display at the counter, for those with a sweet tooth which includes Gluten Free Chocolate Cake served with cream or ice cream.
To avail of a FREE cup of tea or coffee, why not sign up to receive our regular newsletter and updates.
For the children we understand that kids often prefer what Mum and Dad eat rather than a processed option, naturally we offer kid sized portions.
Nut allergy-our kitchen is used for the preparation of dishes that contain nuts. For more information simply contact us.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We would like to say a big thank you to Clermiston Primary School for sending us this lovely letter - we are glad to hear you have raised so much for the benefit of the children’s education!
We hope you can continue on your road of success!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Thursday morning which means only one thing - Cake of the Week!
This week we have our deliciously delightful Malteser Cake (which just happens to be a personal favourite of mine!)
Hands up if you agree!
We hope you can pop down soon for slice or 2..!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Enjoy 7 Items from Our Butchery Counter for only £26
Everyone loves a Pick n Mix… so don’t miss the fantastic offer on our butchery counter!
For only £26, you can choose any 7 items from this list! It’s the perfect way to stock up your freezer or great if you cooking for lots of people!
Rab’s tip – make sure you include the Angus steak and Lorne olives – just delicious!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe For your information... Unfortunately we have been experiencing some issues with our phones (we apologise if you have tried to get in touch!) However, we are currently working on getting the problem fixed and the phones should be back to normal again this afternoon! In the meantime, if you need to contact us for any reason, please send us an email to email@example.com a day ago
- Louise Wilson I've been trying to call the farms or two days but it's engaged. Are you're phones down?xx2 days ago
- Find us on Facebook