More café, more comfort.
We’ve streamlined and improved the way we serve in the café to make it less of a fuss to order and get what you want, whether it’s a hearty stew or soup or just a cappuccino and a plump scone fresh from our oven.
What’s more, there’s extra space and comfy new seating in the extended dining area. All the better to relax and enjoy the beautiful views across to the Pentlands.
There’s free wifi access too.
My father was brought up on Dalmeny Estate where there was a Herd (stockman) called Bert who stayed in the Bothy. To save time during the week he would make his porridge on a Sunday and store it in a drawer! Worry not, all our food is made freshly using seasonal local ingredients from the farm and Steve’s butchery!
To browse our menu's click here
Breakfast is served daily between 9am and 11.30am.
Whether you fancy a large hearty cooked breakfast such as our Lairds Breakfast or just a little something to keep you going till lunch such as our Tattie Howkers Snack or even some homemade pancakes served with Steve’s bacon with maple syrup, Craigies certainly has the breakfast for you.
Hot Specials and Cold Counter
Our daily hot specials are served between noon and 3pm and there is also a cold counter for those who may prefer the Gaffer’s Platter or perhaps a Ploughmans.
There are a selection of homemade cakes and slices on display at the counter, for those with a sweet tooth which includes Gluten Free Chocolate Cake served with cream or ice cream.
To avail of a FREE cup of tea or coffee, why not sign up to receive our regular newsletter and updates.
For the children we understand that kids often prefer what Mum and Dad eat rather than a processed option, naturally we offer kid sized portions.
Nut allergy-our kitchen is used for the preparation of dishes that contain nuts. For more information simply contact us.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you played a round of Frisbee Golf yet?!4 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did you know you can buy Craigie's gift vouchers on our website?15 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you tried our Afternoon Tea menu? Served daily Monday - Friday, 2.30pm - 4pm, each afternoon tea includes: - tea/coffee - finger sandwiches - selection of Craigie's homemade goodies All for only £5.99 per person! Call 0131 3191048 to book or just turn up between 2.30pm and 4pm!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's bringing their nature detectives to the farm this weekend?about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you heard about the pick and mix deal at our Butchery? You can choose 7 items for £26. Why not fill your freezer?about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook