Craigie’s Farm Deli and Café has been serving human customers since 2007, we now cater for four legged clientele by offering dog walkers the chance to give their canine companions a rest and a bite to eat before heading home at our dedicated dog café.
With a shiny new kennel, complete with basket and toys and in its own self contained area (so that the dogs can’t get their paws on the Craigie chickens!), is available for the dogs to enjoy. A choice of delicious Lilly's dog food is also available to buy in the shop to allow dogs to enjoy some well earned lunch after an invigorating walk in the local hills, we even supply bowls.
The countryside around Craigie’s is ideal for dog walkers and many people walk over Craigie Hill from Kirkliston or South Queensferry for something to eat or a few items from our shop or butchery.
Come along and enjoy this unique experience as a family and see how your dog likes it. If you’re timing is right, you never know – you may be able to pick up a bone from the butchers shop for your dog to enjoy!
Please note, this is an outdoor area, we only allow guide dogs in the children's play area, the indoor cafe or in the shop.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe From carrot cake to chocolate cake, tray bakes to apple pie, Paula is always busy baking tasty treats to ruin our diets!
Check out our home baking display on your next visit to see what she's been making this week!
We can't get enough of her Millionaire's shortbread; it tastes heavenly! - What's your favourite cake or sweet treat here at Craigie's?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're planning on popping in for lunch today, as well as our usual tasty dishes, we will be serving up some delicious homemade steak pie!
We hope you can pop in for a slice!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Mothers Day Hampers At Craigie's!
If you're struggling for ideas this year, why not treat her to one of our hampers!
We have plenty ready made hampers to choose from including jam & chutney hampers and gin hampers!
If you want to make it extra special though, you can make up your own hamper filled with all her favourite things!
What would you put in your mum's hamper?
Ask a member of staff on your next visit for more info!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We would like to say a big thank you to Clermiston Primary School for sending us this lovely letter - we are glad to hear you have raised so much for the benefit of the children’s education!
We hope you can continue on your road of success!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Thursday morning which means only one thing - Cake of the Week!
This week we have our deliciously delightful Malteser Cake (which just happens to be a personal favourite of mine!)
Hands up if you agree!
We hope you can pop down soon for slice or 2..!
- Find us on Facebook