Craigie’s Farm Deli and Café has been serving human customers since 2007, we now cater for four legged clientele by offering dog walkers the chance to give their canine companions a rest and a bite to eat before heading home at our dedicated dog café.
With a shiny new kennel, complete with basket and toys and in its own self contained area (so that the dogs can’t get their paws on the Craigie chickens!), is available for the dogs to enjoy. A choice of delicious Lilly's dog food is also available to buy in the shop to allow dogs to enjoy some well earned lunch after an invigorating walk in the local hills, we even supply bowls.
The countryside around Craigie’s is ideal for dog walkers and many people walk over Craigie Hill from Kirkliston or South Queensferry for something to eat or a few items from our shop or butchery.
Come along and enjoy this unique experience as a family and see how your dog likes it. If you’re timing is right, you never know – you may be able to pick up a bone from the butchers shop for your dog to enjoy!
Please note, this is an outdoor area, we only allow guide dogs in the children's play area, the indoor cafe or in the shop.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Pop in to our butchery counter today for your last chance to take advantage of our 25% discount on our rib roast!
Ideal for your Sunday roast, our offer ends on Monday so don't miss out!
What's your perfect Sunday roast dinner?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who could resist these?
Available to purchase from Craigies Farm Shop these are an ideal gift for any budding farmer!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're very excited about our new additions to the Craigie's Jam Kitchen for the festive season!
Our new lemon chutney is great with cheese or cold cuts and would be a fantastic accompaniment on a cheese board!
What do you like to accompany your cheese with?
We will also be introducing our cherries in brandy which are perfect for any home baking you may be doing to the festive season!
Also keep an eye out for our new range of fruit curds coming soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe A few people have been asking what's in our £5 Xmas Veg boxes so we thought we'd share...
This wholesome box of seasonal veg will serve 5 for two meals.
And you'll find the perfect recipe for leek and potato soup here http://www.craigies.co.uk/cafe/recipes
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you’re looking for a delicious but simple dish for Sunday lunch this weekend, check out this mouth-watering recipe from Jamie Oliver for Roast rib with garlic and rosemary which is complemented perfectly with golden roasties!
Click here to check it out on our website - http://www.craigies.co.uk/forerib-garlic-rosemary
Don't forget - until Monday 30th November, enjoy 25% discount on our grass fed beef rib roast. Just head to our butchery counter on your next visit!
- Find us on Facebook