Craigie’s Farm Deli and Café has been serving human customers since 2007, we now cater for four legged clientele by offering dog walkers the chance to give their canine companions a rest and a bite to eat before heading home at our dedicated dog café.
With a shiny new kennel, complete with basket and toys and in its own self contained area (so that the dogs can’t get their paws on the Craigie chickens!), is available for the dogs to enjoy. A choice of delicious Lilly's dog food is also available to buy in the shop to allow dogs to enjoy some well earned lunch after an invigorating walk in the local hills, we even supply bowls.
The countryside around Craigie’s is ideal for dog walkers and many people walk over Craigie Hill from Kirkliston or South Queensferry for something to eat or a few items from our shop or butchery.
Come along and enjoy this unique experience as a family and see how your dog likes it. If you’re timing is right, you never know – you may be able to pick up a bone from the butchers shop for your dog to enjoy!
Please note, this is an outdoor area, we only allow guide dogs in the children's play area, the indoor cafe or in the shop.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did someone say Cake? Yes please!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're here at the Royal Highland Show with our unmissable Berry Bar!
Located in the outdoor living food court, we are selling delicious strawberry smoothies, strawberries & cream, meringues and more delicious goodies so pop along and say hello!
Ps. feel free to take a Berry bar selfie!
- Gillian Maitland Stewart Can you let me know when you expect the strawberry picking to be available Thanks2 days ago
- Leanne Hill If you are going berry picking at craigies, traffic from Edinburgh to Craigies is fine, on way home the slowest bit is joining the main road or if you are planning to turn right to maybury at Barnton junction so in right hand lane. Left hand lane is fine.2 days ago
- Find us on Facebook