Craigie’s Farm Deli and Café has been serving human customers since 2007, we now cater for four legged clientele by offering dog walkers the chance to give their canine companions a rest and a bite to eat before heading home at our dedicated dog café.
With a shiny new kennel, complete with basket and toys and in its own self contained area (so that the dogs can’t get their paws on the Craigie chickens!), is available for the dogs to enjoy. A choice of delicious Lilly's dog food is also available to buy in the shop to allow dogs to enjoy some well earned lunch after an invigorating walk in the local hills, we even supply bowls.
The countryside around Craigie’s is ideal for dog walkers and many people walk over Craigie Hill from Kirkliston or South Queensferry for something to eat or a few items from our shop or butchery.
Come along and enjoy this unique experience as a family and see how your dog likes it. If you’re timing is right, you never know – you may be able to pick up a bone from the butchers shop for your dog to enjoy!
Please note, this is an outdoor area, we only allow guide dogs in the children's play area, the indoor cafe or in the shop.
- Angie Borwick Are your berries ready for picking?3 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Seen as it's such a nice week, we've decided to make our Cake of the Week early!
This week we have our delicious Raspberry Swiss Roll! Made with fresh raspberries picked from the farm.
Come and enjoy a piece in the sunshine!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With summer finally arriving, it can only mean one thing… it’s BBQ time!
So this month’s butchery offer includes some fantastic BBQ Packs from the award winning Buffalo Farm with all the essentials you’ll need to make yours the best BBQ in town!
As well as being filled with delicious meat, you’ll also enjoy great savings compared to buying the items individually – what a bonus!
What's your favourite item to cook on the BBQ?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe “@EdFoodFest: FREE TALK! @plantandgrowuk @ESFW and @craigiesfarm 31st July at 6pm https://t.co/PQJjiVpmaB http://t.co/L7dBEiv1Fo”
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for a way to say 'thanks' to your teacher this summer?
Why not treat them to one of our new hampers? Filled with lots of delicious treats; Craigie's Jam and Chutneys, Mcleans Mini Oatcakes and Ochil Scottish Tablet - a lovely way to say thank you for their hard work!
The hamper costs £15 and if you would like to place an order to come and collect, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook