Craigie’s Farm Deli and Café has been serving human customers since 2007, we now cater for four legged clientele by offering dog walkers the chance to give their canine companions a rest and a bite to eat before heading home at our dedicated dog café.
With a shiny new kennel, complete with basket and toys and in its own self contained area (so that the dogs can’t get their paws on the Craigie chickens!), is available for the dogs to enjoy. A special menu of delicious dog food is also available to allow dogs to enjoy some well earned lunch after an invigorating walk in the local hills.
The countryside around Craigie’s is ideal for dog walkers and many people walk over Craigie Hill from Kirkliston or South Queensferry for something to eat or a few items from our shop or butchery.
Whatever your pedigree chum likes to eat, we can cater to his or her taste here at the dog café! Also on sale in the shop in larger containers, the dog food, as well as a refreshing drink of water, can be served up in our new kennel whilst you do some shopping or have something to eat or drink yourself.
Come along and enjoy this unique experience as a family and see how your dog likes it. If you’re timing is right, you never know – you may be able to pick up a bone from the butchers shop for your dog to enjoy!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're planning on popping in this weekend, make sure you pick up some fresh rhubarb! Looks like Spring may be just around the corner after all...7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Thinking about going out for lunch this weekend? Why not pop in to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe where we source most of our ingredients from our own farm shop! Click on the link to browse our menus and see if anything takes your fancy. We even have a menu for dogs so they can come along too! Menus12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!2 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!2 days ago
- Find us on Facebook