What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We were delighted to receive a visit from Rural Affairs Secretary Richard Lochhead who has officially launched the "First Stop Farm Shop" campaign. Encouraging people to make their local farm shop their first port of call when food shopping, the month long campaign (which is part of the Scottish Governments Year of Food & Drink celebrations), hopes to encourage people to make a small change to their shopping habits and enjoy more local produce before heading to the supermarket.
Local food definitely tastes much better, wouldn't you agree?!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's that time again!
Our Cake of the Week this week is our delicious Plum Frangipane Tart - yum!
Come along and treat yourself to a piece!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe A Friend With Benefits...
That's how we refer to the delicious, and not to mention nutritious, vegetable that is Kale!
With one portion (67g) providing:
Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA
Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA
Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA
(And only has 33 calories too!)
There is no doubt that Kale is packed with a whole lot of goodness! And at only £4.50/kg at Craigies, it is cheaper than at the supermarkets!!
- Megan Welford Hi there Craigie's, I wrote this blog post about our lovely afternoon of fruit picking - thank you!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Another fantastic offer from Rab in our Butchery department.
We may not have had BBQ weather this summer but these marinated chicken packs are every bit as tasty in the oven
Pick up a pack today
- Find us on Facebook