Soups & Starters
Christmas Dishes - West Craigies Recipes by Sue Lawrence and Mrs Sinclair
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you seen our latest offer on whole chicken? How about getting one for your next BBQ and giving this recipe a go?
Finishing the whole chicken on the BBQ is a delicious way to get the skin crispy and the chicken flavoured with that lovely smokiness and this recipe from Jamie Oliver is just awesome. Enjoy!
Check out the recipe online: http://www.craigies.co.uk/french-style-chicken
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe PICK YOUR OWN UPDATE - Tuesday 23rd August
We have had another busy weekend so fruit will be harder to find for the next few of days, strawberries and raspberries are also getting near to the end of the season.
Raspberries (Glen Ample), strawberries (Sonata), blackcurrants are plentiful (Ben Conan), gooseberries (Invicta) are nearing the end of the season and are hard to find, pea pods and sunflowers are just starting.
We have had a bit of rain over the last few days so wellie boots are advisable.
We operate a minimum spend of £2 per person (applies to walking age up) which is payable on entry to the PYO fields and can be redeemed against any fruit and veg picked but is not refundable.
This crop report was as off 9am on the date above, it does not reflect how busy we may have been since, we have no control over customer numbers.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Not long left to enjoy our tasty August offers!
Ends 31st August!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's National Bacon Lovers Day!
But how do you like your Bacon - with red or brown sauce?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Not sure what to have for lunch?
We always have a tasty selection of nibbles on our deli counter!
What's your favourite?
- Find us on Facebook