Soups & Starters
Christmas Dishes - West Craigies Recipes by Sue Lawrence and Mrs Sinclair
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Cake of the Week time!
This week we have our delicious Almond with Butter Cream icing cake - yum!
Pop in and grab a slice!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Treat your mum to some family time at Craigie's
Mothers Day is almost here and what better way to treat your mum than to some quality time with the family and some good food!
Along with our usual menu in our cafe, we will be serving up some delicious dishes such as our Roast Topside of Beef from Puddledub Farm as well as our very own Pork Loin cooked in Craigie's apple sauce!
Book your table in advance to avoid disappointment - send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe National Pie Week continues here at Craigie's with delicious Chicken, Mushroom and Tarragon Pie being served in the cafe tomorrow lunchtime!
There's nothing better than a delicious slice of pie to warm you up on a cold winter's day!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hands up who loves Beef Wellington? We certainly do!
The Buffalo Farm have a great recipe for Beef Wellington that definitely ticks all our boxes.
Head to their website to check it out and make sure you let us know how you get on!
If you've never tried making it yourself before, now’s your chance!
Throughout March we have big reductions on beef fillet! Just tell Rab that you’re making beef wellington and he’ll cut to your personal specification!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook