Soups & Starters
Christmas Dishes - West Craigies Recipes by Sue Lawrence and Mrs Sinclair
- Angie Borwick Are your berries ready for picking?about an hour ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Seen as it's such a nice week, we've decided to make our Cake of the Week early!
This week we have our delicious Raspberry Swiss Roll! Made with fresh raspberries picked from the farm.
Come and enjoy a piece in the sunshine!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With summer finally arriving, it can only mean one thing… it’s BBQ time!
So this month’s butchery offer includes some fantastic BBQ Packs from the award winning Buffalo Farm with all the essentials you’ll need to make yours the best BBQ in town!
As well as being filled with delicious meat, you’ll also enjoy great savings compared to buying the items individually – what a bonus!
What's your favourite item to cook on the BBQ?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe “@EdFoodFest: FREE TALK! @plantandgrowuk @ESFW and @craigiesfarm 31st July at 6pm https://t.co/PQJjiVpmaB http://t.co/L7dBEiv1Fo”
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for a way to say 'thanks' to your teacher this summer?
Why not treat them to one of our new hampers? Filled with lots of delicious treats; Craigie's Jam and Chutneys, Mcleans Mini Oatcakes and Ochil Scottish Tablet - a lovely way to say thank you for their hard work!
The hamper costs £15 and if you would like to place an order to come and collect, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook