Soups & Starters
Christmas Dishes - West Craigies Recipes by Sue Lawrence and Mrs Sinclair
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for something different to cook for the family for a Sunday night dinner?
We love this recipe from the Specially Selected Pork website for a simple but tasty French Pork Cassoulet!
It’s really easy to prepare - just pop it in the oven for 1 ½ hours while you relax with the family!
Head to our website to view the recipe: http://www.craigies.co.uk/pork-cassoulet
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe How would you like to enjoy a delicious lunch while sitting in the beautiful surroundings of our cherry blossom garden?
Well this weekend you can!
This Saturday we have spaces available in our blossom garden where you can enjoy a delicious sharing platter before heading back to the cafe for a free tea/coffee!
This is a limited time offer because the blossom won't be around for much longer!
For full details, information and pricing, head to our website: http://www.craigies.co.uk/blossom-garden-lunch
Book your table for this Saturday by phoning us on
0131 319 1048 or send us an email to email@example.com - spaces are limited so book now!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our lucky WINNER of the new Ogilvy Vodka from the lovely people at Ogilvy Farm is...
Well done John! If you can send an email to Mhairi@craigies.co.uk so that we can organise your prize :)!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our Competition closes TOMORROW!
The lovely people at Ogilvy Farm have given us a bottle of their new Ogilvy Vodka to give away in a competition!
This delicious premium potato vodka is made by a lovely couple from Forfar on their family farm!
This a smooth, creamy but sweet vodka with a hint of toffee and green pasture notes and leaves an after taste of black pepper, earthy charcoal with a whisper of citrus..
If that takes your fancy then make sure you enter our competition! All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is:
1. LIKE our facebook page
2. LIKE this post
3. SHARE this post!
You can check out their facebook page by clicking the following link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogilvy-Vodka/1505238256420360?fref=ts
The winner will be selected at random and announced TOMORROW!
Good luck everyone!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Don't miss out on the chance to have a lovely lunch in our blossom garden! We still have some spaces left for next Saturday 9th May! We have a fantastic lunch planned for you with a delicious sharing platter full of tasty treats - head to our website for all the information: Book Your Lunch in the Blossom Garden! The cherry blossom will only last another week or so, so don't miss out on the chance to enjoy a delicious lunch in some beautiful surroundings! Click the link below for full details and information! You can book your table by phoning us on 0131 319 1048 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook