Seeing as the summer is nearly over, we will unfortunately be losing a few of our wonderful summer time staff as they head back to University!
We wish them the best of luck and a great big thank you for all their hard work!
Positions currently avaliable -
Barista and Cafe Assistant - FULL TIME ONLY
Bookkeeper - PART TIME or Self-employed
If you are passionate about working with great local produce with true provenance and enjoy giving the highest standard of customer service then we would love to hear from you!
All successful positions will receive the following staff perks:
- Competitive rates of pay, according to experience
- A great environment to work in
- Excellent training and support where needed, in your selected department
- Great staff discounts in the farm shop and café
- Free delicious lunches on all working shifts
- Excellent employee of the month scheme, which if successful you will receive an award that you can enjoy
- Flexi shift patterns
- Great free social staff events throughout the year.
We are looking to hire full time staff as soon as possible so please send your CV’s to Rowland@craigies.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Order your Suckling Pig before 7th December!
If you're not a massive turkey fan but fancy something a bit different this year, our suckling pig is just for you!
This was a big hit last Christmas and because it's prepared boned and rolled, it's very convenient for carving and for fitting it in the oven!
But be quick - orders for the suckling pig must be in before Monday 7th December!
Place your order online now - http://www.craigies.co.uk/butchery/christmas-order-order-form
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Pop in to our butchery counter today for your last chance to take advantage of our 25% discount on our rib roast!
Ideal for your Sunday roast, our offer ends on Monday so don't miss out!
What's your perfect Sunday roast dinner?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who could resist these?
Available to purchase from Craigies Farm Shop these are an ideal gift for any budding farmer!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're very excited about our new additions to the Craigie's Jam Kitchen for the festive season!
Our new lemon chutney is great with cheese or cold cuts and would be a fantastic accompaniment on a cheese board!
What do you like to accompany your cheese with?
We will also be introducing our cherries in brandy which are perfect for any home baking you may be doing to the festive season!
Also keep an eye out for our new range of fruit curds coming soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe A few people have been asking what's in our £5 Xmas Veg boxes so we thought we'd share...
This wholesome box of seasonal veg will serve 5 for two meals.
And you'll find the perfect recipe for leek and potato soup here http://www.craigies.co.uk/cafe/recipes
- Find us on Facebook