Positions currently avaliable -
If you are passionate about great local food and fantastic service we would love to hear from you. We are an expanding business and are always looking for great people to join our team in the kitchen, café and the shop.
Applications and CV’s by email to email@example.com
The Sinclairs have run a small farm shop at West Craigie for the past 20 years. In June 2007 the new farm deli and café were opened on the farm. The farm grows a wide range of soft fruit crops which are sold in the shop ready picked or ‘pick your own’.
Craigie’s is located a few miles out of Edinburgh, off the A90 to the Forth Bridge.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's National Pie week so we think it's the perfect excuse for you to try our delicious pies on the deli counter!
Two of our favourites are our:
Homemade Chicken Curry & Sweet Potato Pie
Homemade Chicken & Leek Pie topped with mash...
Which one would you choose?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Feeling peckish?
Why not try Craigies own pulled pork, brioche & apple sauce roll- yum !
Oh and the Brioche rolls are freshly handmade by our new bread baker Ian.
It doesn't get any better on a Sunday!!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Anyone fancy some of our Potato and chive salad with mayo and horseradish dressing today?
It's one of our favourites and it's available on the deli counter all weekend!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe More Amazing Discounts on our Butchery Counter!
We have some more fantastic offers on the butchery counter this month!
With some delicious discounts on Auchtertool Angus beef from the Buffalo Farm, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
Our favourite is the Angus Beef Fillet – it was £42.50/kg but now it’s reduced to only £35.50/kg!
Ask Rab the butcher to cut you a delicious steak!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe From carrot cake to chocolate cake, tray bakes to apple pie, Paula is always busy baking tasty treats to ruin our diets!
Check out our home baking display on your next visit to see what she's been making this week!
We can't get enough of her Millionaire's shortbread; it tastes heavenly! - What's your favourite cake or sweet treat here at Craigie's?
- Find us on Facebook