Positions currently avaliable -
Office Manager - Full Time position (Job Share options will be considered)
If you are passionate about working with great local produce with true provenance and enjoy giving the highest standard of customer service then we would love to hear from you!
All successful positions will receive the following staff perks:
- Competitive rates of pay, according to experience
- A great environment to work in
- Excellent training and support where needed, in your selected department
- Great staff discounts in the farm shop and café
- Free delicious lunches on all working shifts
- Excellent employee of the month scheme, which if successful you will receive an award that you can enjoy
- Flexi shift patterns
- Great free social staff events throughout the year.
We are looking to hire full time staff as soon as possible so please send your CV’s to Rowland@craigies.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Recruitment Evening - Wednesday 8th June!
We are looking for full time and part time summer staff!
If you are enthusiastic and hardworking then we would love to hear from you! So pop along to our recruitment evening on Wednesday 8th June!
Starting at 6pm until 7:30pm
Please email Rowland@craigies.co.uk with your CV or note of interest and have a peak at our website for all the staff perks www.craiges.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies
Looking forward to working with you this summer!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Obviousily our new car park is just not good enough for some customers.....!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With lots of lovely walks around the farm and beyond here at Craigie's - don't forget to bring the dog when you visit us!
Little (or big) furry friends are always welcome in our Canine Cafe!
- Find us on Facebook