Positions currently avaliable -
Office Manager - Full Time position (Job Share options will be considered)
If you are passionate about working with great local produce with true provenance and enjoy giving the highest standard of customer service then we would love to hear from you!
All successful positions will receive the following staff perks:
- Competitive rates of pay, according to experience
- A great environment to work in
- Excellent training and support where needed, in your selected department
- Great staff discounts in the farm shop and café
- Free delicious lunches on all working shifts
- Excellent employee of the month scheme, which if successful you will receive an award that you can enjoy
- Flexi shift patterns
- Great free social staff events throughout the year.
We are looking to hire full time staff as soon as possible so please send your CV’s to Rowland@craigies.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
- The Ochil Fudge Pantry The Ochil Fudge Pantry
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Jerk Pork & Pineapple Skewers
If you’re planning a BBQ this week and fancy making your own kebabs then check out this delicious and easy recipe for Jerk Pork & Pineapple Skewers!
Ideal for complementing our Puddledub pork offer this month on the butchery counter with 25% off extra lean cubed pork - ends Sunday!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What's your favourite cheese?
If you love cheese as much as we do, then don't miss out on our delicious artisan cheese board selection from Cows & Co for only £10!
Subject to availability - we might have eaten it all!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Popping in for a spot of lunch this week? Take advantage of our fantastic meal deal offer - ends 31st July!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe PICK YOUR OWN UPDATE - Sunday 24th July
Even after a mega busy Saturday we have enough strawberries and raspberries for the same again!
Raspberries (Glen Ample and Cascade Delight), strawberries (Sonata and Centenary), blackcurrants (Ben Conan), gooseberries (Invicta and Pax) and broad beans are all in season at the moment. All are plentiful and easy to pick so if you plan to fill your freezer now is a good time! The cherries are still available but the juicy black ones are a bit harder to find, lots more to come they just need a bit of time.
We operate a minimum spend of £3 per person (applies to walking age up) which is payable on entry to the PYO fields and can be redeemed against any fruit picked but is not refundable.
This crop report was as off 9am on the date above, it does not reflect how busy we may have been since, we have no control over customer numbers.
- Find us on Facebook