Positions currently avaliable -
Barista and Cafe Assistant - FULL TIME ONLY
Recruitment night info:
We are looking to recruit summer and weekend staff here at Craigie’s with a variety of positions available!
Join us on Wednesday 3rd June from 6pm to 7:30pm.
If you are passionate about great local food and fantastic service we would love to hear from you. We are an expanding business and are always looking for great people to join our team in the kitchen, café and the shop.
Applications and CV’s by email to email@example.com
The Sinclairs have run a small farm shop at West Craigie for the past 20 years. In June 2007 the new farm deli and café were opened on the farm. The farm grows a wide range of soft fruit crops which are sold in the shop ready picked or ‘pick your own’.
Craigie’s is located a few miles out of Edinburgh, off the A90 to the Forth Bridge.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's your LAST CHANCE to WIN your £10 Craigie's Voucher!
The deadline for uploading your PYO videos is TODAY!
We LOVE Pick Your Own here at Craigie’s, so much so, that this year we want to enter the FARMA 2015 competition to hopefully Win PYO of the Year!
But we need your help...
We need to submit a video about our Pick Your Own and would love it if you guys could get involved!
All we need you to do is post us a short video clip of what you love about Craigies PYO...
We’ll pick our favourites, and if your clip features in our final video, you’ll WIN a £10 Craigie’s voucher!
Enter now by uploading your video on to our wall! Deadline for video uploads is TODAY!
Thank you in advance and good luck!
- Heather Coke Allie Kennedy Pamela Boyle19 hours ago
- Scottish Adoption Had a great trip out to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe today to see the plot that Rotary Club of South Queensferry have kindly let us use. The space is huge and will be amazing with great views across the Forth. Keep an eye out here on facebook to see how you can become involved in growing pumpkins!20 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our Cake of the Week this week is...
Our delicious Raspberry and Vanilla Cheesecake decorated with raspberries that were freshly picked this morning – seems to be a cheesy week for us….
Come along and grab a piece!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Fancy something a bit different this week? Try our savoury cheesecake!
Made with from our all of our Scottish Cheeses on the counter in the farm shop.
The cheesecake includes a range of different cheeses:
- Isle of Mull Cheddar
- Goats Cheese
- Isle of Mull Blue
But to all our sweet tooth customers don’t worry, this isn’t cake of the week - that will be up later today!
- Find us on Facebook