Positions currently avaliable -
If you are passionate about great local food and fantastic service we would love to hear from you. We are an expanding business and are always looking for great people to join our team in the kitchen, café and the shop.
Applications and CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sinclairs have run a small farm shop at West Craigie for the past 20 years. In June 2007 the new farm deli and café were opened on the farm. The farm grows a wide range of soft fruit crops which are sold in the shop ready picked or ‘pick your own’.
Craigie’s is located a few miles out of Edinburgh, off the A90 to the Forth Bridge.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
When's the fruit in season?
To see what is coming up and when it's ready...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Bread Tasting This Weekend at Craigie's!
This Saturday from 10am-2pm, our bread baker Ian will give you an in depth talk about the art of baking bread.
He'll then tell you all the secrets of how to make artisan bread rise to its full potential! By the end of it, you'll be an expert too!
We hope to see you then!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's Cake of the Week time!!
This week we have our delicious chocolate cake with fluffy
meringue icing, drizzled with melted chocolate on top - yum!
Pop in and treat yourself to a slice of chocolate heaven.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's National BBQ Week this week, so why not get involved by visiting Rab in our Butchery department to get stocked up
I can whole heartedly recommend the award winning Auchtertool Angus Burger - plus its part of our awesome Pick n Mix. The best value pack going!!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With the fantastic pick n mix deal available on our butchery counter, you can choose from a delicious 7 items for only £26!
It’s also perfect for BBQ season with plenty of delicious sausages, burgers and steaks to choose from – keeping everyone happy at the family BBQ has never been so simple!
Now let's just keep our fingers crossed for some nicer weather!
- Find us on Facebook