Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you played a round of Frisbee Golf yet?!7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did you know you can buy Craigie's gift vouchers on our website?18 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you tried our Afternoon Tea menu? Served daily Monday - Friday, 2.30pm - 4pm, each afternoon tea includes: - tea/coffee - finger sandwiches - selection of Craigie's homemade goodies All for only £5.99 per person! Call 0131 3191048 to book or just turn up between 2.30pm and 4pm!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's bringing their nature detectives to the farm this weekend?about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you heard about the pick and mix deal at our Butchery? You can choose 7 items for £26. Why not fill your freezer?about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook