Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Nikki Mclellan Had breakfast with Santa today, throughly enjoyed it, everyone was extremely friendly, breakfast lovely and my wee boy loved his present, we will definitely be booking again next year, thank you and merry Christmasabout an hour ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Still looking for that perfect Christmas gift?
Our Hampers are a great gift idea for that special someone! We have already made hampers available or if you want something more unique, you can make up your own!
Head over to our website to check out our selection of hampers:
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Glad I didn't meet this customer on the farm road......
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Festive Opening Hours!
Below are the times that we will be open over the Festive period. If you have time in your busy schedule, feel free to pop in and stock up on any last minute essentials for Christmas/New Year, or even just to say hello!
We hope to see you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook