Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did someone say Cake? Yes please!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're here at the Royal Highland Show with our unmissable Berry Bar!
Located in the outdoor living food court, we are selling delicious strawberry smoothies, strawberries & cream, meringues and more delicious goodies so pop along and say hello!
Ps. feel free to take a Berry bar selfie!
- Gillian Maitland Stewart Can you let me know when you expect the strawberry picking to be available Thanks3 days ago
- Leanne Hill If you are going berry picking at craigies, traffic from Edinburgh to Craigies is fine, on way home the slowest bit is joining the main road or if you are planning to turn right to maybury at Barnton junction so in right hand lane. Left hand lane is fine.3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook