Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We are still taking bookings for our Christmas Lunch menu! e-mail email@example.com to book! Please not that the Christmas Lunch menu is only available when booked.6 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Gift Ideas We've got a great selection of toys available in the shop - and don't forget to ask about gift vouchers too!12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe There's still time to place your Hamper Offer and be in the chance of winning your hamper offer for free!17 hours ago
- Mary Whaley Hi, Is Santa visiting Craigies this year? I can't find any info on your website. Thanksabout a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today's featured hamper is our Gin Lovers Hamper - £49.99 Including; Spencerfield Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Elderflower Edinburgh Gin 20cl, Spencerfield Spiced Orange Edinburgh Gin 20cl & Spencerfield Raspberry Edinburgh Gin 20cl Follow this link for more information and to order: http://ow.ly/rr6vhabout a day ago
- Find us on Facebook