Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Happy Weekend folks! What's your favourite way to enjoy Rhubarb?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It looks like it's going to be another chilly weekend but don't worry - we have a fantastic selection of Gin to keep you nice and warm!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Education and Environment Project update! We are delighted that Dan Hay and his team from Alliance Creative are raising funds for Craigie’s Education and Environment Project by abseiling from the Forth Bridge on 26 June! You can support them through JustGiving by clicking on this link. Help Alliance raise more money for Craigie's Education and Environment Project!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the Week is here again!
Say hello to our delicious Salted Caramel Peanut Slice
The perfect sweet treat for a Thursday - who fancies a slice?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Highland Cookhouse competition update!
The 2 lucky winners of our competition - Helen Kelly and George Gordon - still haven't been in touch to collect their prize!
If anyone knows Helen or George, can you please ask them to get in touch with us! Many thanks :)
- Find us on Facebook