Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We were delighted to help out at the Ready Steady Cook event at the Forth Bridges Festival at the weekend!
If you were there, we hope you enjoyed it! It's great to see chefs using local ingredients! Well done to both Chris and Mark - everything looked delicious!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What is it with this weather?! Typical Scotland for you!
Don't let the wet weather stop you from having fun - PYO is still on here at Craigie's with our strawberries, raspberries and cherries all under cover in our poly tunnels!
And why not reward yourself for your hard work with a hot cuppa and slice of homemade cake in our cafe afterwards?
Don't let the rain spoil your day!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We have plenty of fruit waiting to be picked here on the farm!
And don't let the rain put you off! Our strawberries, raspberries and cherries are all undercover so you'll be protected from the typical Scottish weather!
We also have plenty gooseberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants available for picking too!
And if you fancy giving jam making a go, make sure you speak to a member of our staff and pick up one of our jam making leaflets - with all of mum's and Kirsteen's secrets and tips, it's sure to keep you right!
- Alistair Pryde Photography Well done for providing the ingredients for today's competition to decide the #ForthBridgeFestival chef of the year!
- Find us on Facebook