Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who wants to join us for lunch in our beautiful blossom garden next Saturday? For more information, click the following link...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Not long left to enjoy our delicious April offer!
Don't miss out! Come along and enjoy 4 of our delicious handmade sausage rolls for only £5!
Choose between Haggis, Pork or Black Pudding with red onion marmalade!
The meat is sourced locally from the Buffalo Farm. They really are delicious - it's been a struggle not to eat them all ourselves!
Only available until 30th April!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Today is the last day you can come and feed the lambs here at Craigie's!
They are now big and strong enough to go back and join their brothers and sisters - we're sad to see them go but it will be nice that they can go back to their family!
We need volunteers today at 11am and 3.30pm to help feed them.
We hope you can come along and say goodbye!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe This weekend is your last chance to come and feed our adorable little lambs!
Now that they've grown up big and strong, they can go back and join their brothers and sisters on their home farm!
But we still need helpers for this weekend! So join us today and tomorrow at 11am and 3.30pm to help us feed them.
We hope you can make it!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe And our lucky WINNER of the 3 delicious hot sauces from Ma Roberts is...
Hester A McQueen!!
Well done Hester! If you can email Mhairi@craigies.co.uk to organise your prize :)!
Thank you to everyone who entered!
Remember Maggie from Ma Roberts will be here tomorrow from 11am - 3pm with tastings of her delicious sauces!
- Find us on Facebook