Fresh from the farm. And other good places
You’ll find more and more tasty products coming direct from our fields to our shelves these days.
Like fruit and vegetables that couldn’t be fresher. Eggs from our very prolific hens. Our very own Jam Kitchen jams, chutneys, jellies and vinegars.
And pates, quiches, salads and other ready-to-eat, sweet and savoury deli treats from our café kitchen.
We’ve also hand-selected great products from local suppliers: great breads and home baking, Scottish cheeses, pies, juices, snacks and ice creams. Naturally, there are plenty of organic and Fairtrade choices too.
Fancy something new for dinner? - check out our recipe page to see what you can make from your purchases from the deli.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're popping in today, make sure you check out our wonderful Photo Exhibition by Campbell Ridge, which is being displayed on the back wall in the main seating area in the cafe.
An extra thanks to ENABLE Scotland (South Queensferry) & Craigie's Education and Environment Project SCIO for their generous support in helping Campbell to turn his hobby into a success!
If there are prints which you like, they can be purchased from the shop and all come with mounts and backboard - just ask a member of staff!
- Frank Macdonald helicopter takes off from craigies
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Calling all Cocktail fans - We're delighted to introduce a new range of cocktail mixes in the shop!
Created by the fantastic Ogilvy Spirits, their "Perfect Pour" range includes vodka-based cocktail mixes which can be blended with tonic, lemonade, ginger beer or Prosecco to create the perfect homemade cocktail - deelish!
Pick one up for your tipple this evening!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We will be getting another visit from the helicopters at Adventure 101 tomorrow!
Pop along and marvel at these fantastic machines and find out more about the tours at Adventure 101. See you there!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook