The Sinclair family have been producing jam since 1985. The family business was started by John's sister, Jane, it is now run by Anne Sinclair and her daughter-in-law Kirsteen who make the jams, marmalade and chutneys, for selling at the Craigie's Farm Shop and other outlets.
Our range of products is large and diverse and we utilise the fruit grown on our own farm or locally grown produce when and wherever possible. This ensures that our final product is of excellent quality.
Production takes place in a kitchen built to meet the highest standards in food hygiene and safety.
This combination of new and old produces a product unique in taste and quality. As we freeze our soft fruit, fresh jam is able to be produced all year round to allow supply to equal demand.
Our aim is to create a product safe and free from contamination. In order to comply with this goal we continually scrutinize our premises and processes, looking for ways to improve our final product.
We have implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy to preserve the safety and quality of our produce.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe CRAIGIES NOMINATED FOR BBC RADIO 4 AWARDS We have received a few emails and messages from clients saying they have nominated Craigies for ‘The Radio 4 You and Yours Best Food Retailer’ on the BBC Food Award for 2015. If you would like to help us with a few more, we would be very grateful. Thanks again for all your support John Food and Farming Awards - BBC Food & Farming Awards - Nominate here - BBC Radio 4
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have amazing discounts on our own Craigie's Pork!
Don't miss out - pop in this weekend and treat yourself to some delicious pork, produced right here on the farm!
Make sure to ask our butcher about our Pork Taster Packs too!
Only available while stocks last - why not stock up and keep some in the freezer?
- Vohn's Vittles Just tried Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe new handmade courgette and couscous fritters. Packed full of delicious flavours with a wicked kick of chilli!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're heading out for lunch today, we'll be serving our delicious Steak Pie in the cafe!
Our tasty steak pie is made from succulent steak covered in our own gravy and slow cooked for a minimum of 14 hours - topped with handmade artisan pastry! Delicious!
We hope to see you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're popping in this weekend remember to pick up some of our delicious apple juice!
For the month of January, you can enjoy 4 bottles of our apple juice for only £10!
Made right here on the farm from our own apple orchard, we have 4 different flavours to choose from including Red Devil, Falstaff, Three Apple Blended Juice and Russet.
But be quick, this offer is only available until Saturday 31st January!
- Find us on Facebook