The Sinclair family have been producing jam since 1985. The family business was started by John's sister, Jane, it is now run by Anne Sinclair and her daughter-in-law Kirsteen who make the jams, marmalade and chutneys, for selling at the Craigie's Farm Shop and other outlets.
Our range of products is large and diverse and we utilise the fruit grown on our own farm or locally grown produce when and wherever possible. This ensures that our final product is of excellent quality.
Production takes place in a kitchen built to meet the highest standards in food hygiene and safety.
This combination of new and old produces a product unique in taste and quality. As we freeze our soft fruit, fresh jam is able to be produced all year round to allow supply to equal demand.
Our aim is to create a product safe and free from contamination. In order to comply with this goal we continually scrutinize our premises and processes, looking for ways to improve our final product.
We have implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy to preserve the safety and quality of our produce.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's getting on their bikes this weekend?about an hour ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our suppliers database is a great way to see where the food we serve and sell comes from! Track it from the supplier, straight to your plate at Craigie's!7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We'd love to see what you've been making!19 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Quiche or frittata? Check out our full menu online!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Thanks to Danielle for sending us this pic! The sun is out...lets make the most of it!about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook