The Sinclair family have been producing jam since 1985. The family business was started by John's sister, Jane, it is now run by Anne Sinclair and her daughter-in-law Kirsteen who make the jams, marmalade and chutneys, for selling at the Craigie's Farm Shop and other outlets.
Our range of products is large and diverse and we utilise the fruit grown on our own farm or locally grown produce when and wherever possible. This ensures that our final product is of excellent quality.
Production takes place in a kitchen built to meet the highest standards in food hygiene and safety.
This combination of new and old produces a product unique in taste and quality. As we freeze our soft fruit, fresh jam is able to be produced all year round to allow supply to equal demand.
Our aim is to create a product safe and free from contamination. In order to comply with this goal we continually scrutinize our premises and processes, looking for ways to improve our final product.
We have implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy to preserve the safety and quality of our produce.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Happy Weekend folks! What's your favourite way to enjoy Rhubarb?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It looks like it's going to be another chilly weekend but don't worry - we have a fantastic selection of Gin to keep you nice and warm!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Education and Environment Project update! We are delighted that Dan Hay and his team from Alliance Creative are raising funds for Craigie’s Education and Environment Project by abseiling from the Forth Bridge on 26 June! You can support them through JustGiving by clicking on this link. Help Alliance raise more money for Craigie's Education and Environment Project!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Cake of the Week is here again!
Say hello to our delicious Salted Caramel Peanut Slice
The perfect sweet treat for a Thursday - who fancies a slice?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Highland Cookhouse competition update!
The 2 lucky winners of our competition - Helen Kelly and George Gordon - still haven't been in touch to collect their prize!
If anyone knows Helen or George, can you please ask them to get in touch with us! Many thanks :)
- Find us on Facebook