The Sinclair family have been producing jam since 1985. The family business was started by John's sister, Jane, it is now run by Anne Sinclair and her daughter-in-law Kirsteen who make the jams, marmalade and chutneys, for selling at the Craigie's Farm Shop and other outlets.
Our range of products is large and diverse and we utilise the fruit grown on our own farm or locally grown produce when and wherever possible. This ensures that our final product is of excellent quality.
Production takes place in a kitchen built to meet the highest standards in food hygiene and safety.
This combination of new and old produces a product unique in taste and quality. As we freeze our soft fruit, fresh jam is able to be produced all year round to allow supply to equal demand.
Our aim is to create a product safe and free from contamination. In order to comply with this goal we continually scrutinize our premises and processes, looking for ways to improve our final product.
We have implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy to preserve the safety and quality of our produce.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe A few people have been asking what's in our £5 Xmas Veg boxes so we thought we'd share...
This wholesome box of seasonal veg will serve 5 for two meals.
And you'll find the perfect recipe for leek and potato soup here http://www.craigies.co.uk/cafe/recipes
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you’re looking for a delicious but simple dish for Sunday lunch this weekend, check out this mouth-watering recipe from Jamie Oliver for Roast rib with garlic and rosemary which is complemented perfectly with golden roasties!
Click here to check it out on our website - http://www.craigies.co.uk/forerib-garlic-rosemary
Don't forget - until Monday 30th November, enjoy 25% discount on our grass fed beef rib roast. Just head to our butchery counter on your next visit!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's time for Cake of the Week!
This week we have a classic - vanilla buttercream Victoria sponge with homemade raspberry jam - yum!
Who will be popping in for a slice?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Join us this Saturday from 10am - 1.30pm when Christoper Trotter will be joining us for a book signing of his fantastic recipe books!
With fantastic recipe ideas for beetroot, courgette and kale, you'll never again be stuck for what to do with them!
Do you have any of your own delicious recipes?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Which do you prefer? We're selling a selection of both sweet desserts and cheese-boards which you can order online as part of your festive order... Christmas Order Form | Craigies Farm
- Find us on Facebook