The Sinclair family have been producing jam since 1985. The family business was started by John's sister, Jane, it is now run by Anne Sinclair and her daughter-in-law Kirsteen who make the jams, marmalade and chutneys, for selling at the Craigie's Farm Shop and other outlets.
Our range of products is large and diverse and we utilise the fruit grown on our own farm or locally grown produce when and wherever possible. This ensures that our final product is of excellent quality.
Production takes place in a kitchen built to meet the highest standards in food hygiene and safety.
This combination of new and old produces a product unique in taste and quality. As we freeze our soft fruit, fresh jam is able to be produced all year round to allow supply to equal demand.
Our aim is to create a product safe and free from contamination. In order to comply with this goal we continually scrutinize our premises and processes, looking for ways to improve our final product.
We have implemented a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy to preserve the safety and quality of our produce.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Craigie's Recruitment Evening - Wednesday 8th June!
We are looking for full time and part time summer staff!
If you are enthusiastic and hardworking then we would love to hear from you! So pop along to our recruitment evening on Wednesday 8th June!
Starting at 6pm until 7:30pm
Please email Rowland@craigies.co.uk with your CV or note of interest and have a peak at our website for all the staff perks www.craiges.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies
Looking forward to working with you this summer!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Obviousily our new car park is just not good enough for some customers.....!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe With lots of lovely walks around the farm and beyond here at Craigie's - don't forget to bring the dog when you visit us!
Little (or big) furry friends are always welcome in our Canine Cafe!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our tasty jam kitchen offer ends on Tuesday!
Make sure you pick up some when visiting this weekend - our range is the perfect taste of Spring!
- Find us on Facebook