Like us, you'll want to know where your food comes from.
We'll be doing all we can to keep you in the picture with plenty of display info about the origins of the food we serve and sell.
Whether it's grown on the farm or brought in from other farms and suppliers, whether it's organic or not, free-range or Fair-trade, you'll know.
Below is a map which provides more information about our suppliers
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe COMPETITION TIME - Win a Craigie's Goodie Bag!
To celebrate being at the Edinburgh Food Festival this weekend in the Assembly's George Square Gardens, we have a Craigie's goodie bag to give away to 2 lucky people!
If you're out and about about this weekend, pop along and see us - we're in our big strawberry hut so you can't miss us!
Our goodie bags contain the following: Craigie's £10 voucher, a selection of soft fruit punnets, bag of strawberry cookies and a Craigie's lifetime bag!
If you fancy being in with the chance of winning, all you have to do is:
1. LIKE our facebook page
2. LIKE this post
3. SHARE this post - simple!
The winners will be selected at random and announced on Monday 3rd August. Good luck!
T&Cs apply - winners must be able to collect prize from Craigie's farm
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We've heard rumours that August is meant to be good weather? Could it be true? We won't believe till we see it but fingers crossed anyway!
If we do get good weather I'm sure you'll be desperate to have a BBQ! So let us help you be King (or Queen) of the BBQ with our BBQ Packs!
That’s right – our BBQ packs from the Buffalo Farm have everything you need to be King of the BBQ this summer!
From succulent Buffalo Burgers, to mouth-watering Auchtertool Angus Rump Steaks, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
But which pack will you go for? – Pack 1 with our delicious ready-made kebabs, or Pack 2 with our delicious Steaks?
(Of course you can have both if you want – we just want to find out which is the favourite!)
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's your LAST CHANCE to WIN your £10 Craigie's Voucher!
The deadline for uploading your PYO videos is TODAY!
We LOVE Pick Your Own here at Craigie’s, so much so, that this year we want to enter the FARMA 2015 competition to hopefully Win PYO of the Year!
But we need your help...
We need to submit a video about our Pick Your Own and would love it if you guys could get involved!
All we need you to do is post us a short video clip of what you love about Craigies PYO...
We’ll pick our favourites, and if your clip features in our final video, you’ll WIN a £10 Craigie’s voucher!
Enter now by uploading your video on to our wall! Deadline for video uploads is TODAY!
Thank you in advance and good luck!
- Heather Coke Allie Kennedy Pamela Boyleabout a day ago
- Scottish Adoption Had a great trip out to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe today to see the plot that Rotary Club of South Queensferry have kindly let us use. The space is huge and will be amazing with great views across the Forth. Keep an eye out here on facebook to see how you can become involved in growing pumpkins!about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook