Like us, you'll want to know where your food comes from.
We'll be doing all we can to keep you in the picture with plenty of display info about the origins of the food we serve and sell.
Whether it's grown on the farm or brought in from other farms and suppliers, whether it's organic or not, free-range or Fair-trade, you'll know.
Below is a map which provides more information about our suppliers
- Lorraine Mccormick ***GREAT NEWS*** The Jack and Jill Market Livingston is back THIS SUNDAY. 40 stalls full of fantastic nearly new baby and kids bargains and our large items gallery will be bursting with prams, cots, outdoor toys, highchairs and so much more! WHERE - West Lothian College EH54 7EP, Livingston WHEN - Sunday 26th May 10.30-1.30 We hope you can join us:-)2 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What's your pick from our Butchery pick and mix?7 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe That's us all fully booked for our schools visits for this year. So sorry if you missed out but if your children are coming along as part of a school visit, we cant wait to see them12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Have you tried our fresh rhubarb yet? As well as fresh rhubarb we have our rhubarb tarts, rhubarb jam and rhubarb chutney all available.12 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's getting on their bikes this weekend?about a day ago
- Find us on Facebook