Like us, you'll want to know where your food comes from.
We'll be doing all we can to keep you in the picture with plenty of display info about the origins of the food we serve and sell.
Whether it's grown on the farm or brought in from other farms and suppliers, whether it's organic or not, free-range or Fair-trade, you'll know.
Below is a map which provides more information about our suppliers
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Love is in the air for our Cake of the Week!
To celebrate Valentines, we have homemade Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream icing topped with a lovely sweet-heart!
Who would you treat to one of these? Tag them below!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for a cute wee Valentines gift for your love bug?
Pick up some of our love bug cookies in the shop!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Treat your loved one this Valentines Day with 25% off Buffalo Rump Steaks
If you’re planning a romantic night in for Valentines Day, why not take advantage of our butchery offer and cook up some delicious Buffalo rump steaks?
Matured on the bone for a minimum for 21 days using a traditional dry ageing process, this ensures the meat is extra tender and flavoursome.
And this month, as an added bonus, you can enjoy 25% off Buffalo Rump on our butchery counter - only £15.75/kg
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe February Offer At Craigie's!
Enjoy 4 of our delicious sausage rolls for only £5!
Available from our deli counter, choose from: pork, haggis or black pudding!
Don't miss out - only available until 29th February!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe To sweeten up your pancake day, we have a delicious new range of syrups from Lessadds in Dunfries!
The following syrups are available to buy: Dandelion, Nettle and Elderflower.
Not only for pancakes - also delicious over ice cream, in porridge and in your cup of tea!
- Find us on Facebook