Like us, you'll want to know where your food comes from.
We'll be doing all we can to keep you in the picture with plenty of display info about the origins of the food we serve and sell.
Whether it's grown on the farm or brought in from other farms and suppliers, whether it's organic or not, free-range or Fair-trade, you'll know.
Below is a map which provides more information about our suppliers
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Did someone say Cake? Yes please!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We're here at the Royal Highland Show with our unmissable Berry Bar!
Located in the outdoor living food court, we are selling delicious strawberry smoothies, strawberries & cream, meringues and more delicious goodies so pop along and say hello!
Ps. feel free to take a Berry bar selfie!
- Gillian Maitland Stewart Can you let me know when you expect the strawberry picking to be available Thanksabout a day ago
- Leanne Hill If you are going berry picking at craigies, traffic from Edinburgh to Craigies is fine, on way home the slowest bit is joining the main road or if you are planning to turn right to maybury at Barnton junction so in right hand lane. Left hand lane is fine.2 days ago
- Find us on Facebook