Like us, you'll want to know where your food comes from.
We'll be doing all we can to keep you in the picture with plenty of display info about the origins of the food we serve and sell.
Whether it's grown on the farm or brought in from other farms and suppliers, whether it's organic or not, free-range or Fair-trade, you'll know.
Below is a map which provides more information about our suppliers
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Still to buy your turkey?
We have 25% off our turkey breasts and crowns! That means you can enjoy your boneless turkey for only £8.95 per kilo! What a Christmas bargain!
Pop along to our butchery counter (which is full to the brim!) and place your order today!
- Donna Lumsden Thanks very much to all the wonderful people at Craigie's. Our second year at breakfast with santa and this one was looked forward to by kids and mum alike after such a great event last year. You did not disappoint! Thanks for a very special Morning of delicious food and magical memories. In fact, thanks for a year full of great memories - from what's growing on the farm, to the pumpkin festival, to santa breakfast, Craigie's has featured in a few of our family outings in 2014. So thanks for doing what you do so well. Have a very merry Christmas and see you in 2015!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Make sure you are organised for New Year's Day and order your Steak Pie today!
Our Steak Pies are made with succulent chunks of Auchtertool Angus Beef in a rich gravy with handmade Artisan pastry - delicious!
And our friends at the Buffalo Farm have hidden a £50 note in 2 of our Steak Pies! So order yours today to be in with the chance of a lovely surprise on the 1st January!
Head to our online order form and place your order now!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you still have some last minute essentials to get before Christmas day, Rab has the butchery counter well stocked for any bits and bobs you may require!
Also, don't forget your cakes for the big day, vegetables (especially the brussel sprouts!) and your cheese board! We have a great selection of Scottish cheese to choose from!
We looking forward to seeing you over the next few days!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Looking for some inspiration for Christmas presents?
We now stock a range of award winning Bolney Wines from a wine estate in Sussex and their sparkling wine is particularly successful! These are a must have item on your Christmas list!
We have also started stocking Arbikie Potato Vodka which has been produced here in Scotland from 3 types of potatoes!
Both would make great Christmas gifts! (We think so anyway!)
- Find us on Facebook