Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We were delighted to help out at the Ready Steady Cook event at the Forth Bridges Festival at the weekend!
If you were there, we hope you enjoyed it! It's great to see chefs using local ingredients! Well done to both Chris and Mark - everything looked delicious!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What is it with this weather?! Typical Scotland for you!
Don't let the wet weather stop you from having fun - PYO is still on here at Craigie's with our strawberries, raspberries and cherries all under cover in our poly tunnels!
And why not reward yourself for your hard work with a hot cuppa and slice of homemade cake in our cafe afterwards?
Don't let the rain spoil your day!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We have plenty of fruit waiting to be picked here on the farm!
And don't let the rain put you off! Our strawberries, raspberries and cherries are all undercover so you'll be protected from the typical Scottish weather!
We also have plenty gooseberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants available for picking too!
And if you fancy giving jam making a go, make sure you speak to a member of our staff and pick up one of our jam making leaflets - with all of mum's and Kirsteen's secrets and tips, it's sure to keep you right!
- Alistair Pryde Photography Well done for providing the ingredients for today's competition to decide the #ForthBridgeFestival chef of the year!
- Find us on Facebook