Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're planning on popping in this weekend, make sure you pick up some fresh rhubarb! Looks like Spring may be just around the corner after all...about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Thinking about going out for lunch this weekend? Why not pop in to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe where we source most of our ingredients from our own farm shop! Click on the link to browse our menus and see if anything takes your fancy. We even have a menu for dogs so they can come along too! Menusabout a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!2 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!3 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook