Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Drum roll please... Our NEW shop is open!
We've been working hard all night to get the new and extended shop ready for you today!
Filled with all of our usual delicious jams, chutneys, sweet treats and more, we also have plenty fantastic festive gifts, hampers and food for your loved ones for Christmas!
So pop along and check out the new shop - catering to all your festive needs this Christmas! We hope to see you soon!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Less than 1 week until our early bird offer finishes!
If you want to be in with the chance of winning your entire festive order for FREE then make sure you place your festive order before 7th December!
But why should you order your Christmas turkey from us?
Our turkeys are locally sourced from Gartmorn farm which means:
1. Our turkeys are raised in spacious farm fields
2. They are reared until they are in their prime at 5-7 months
3. They are fed natural cereal without additives
4. Our mature turkeys have a high meat to weight ratio which provides a succulent taste and texture
5. Our turkeys are dry plucked and hung for 2 weeks - no need for basting, buttering or covering!
6. We guarantee that are turkeys are always fresh to ensure they taste fantastic!
All of this leads to a delicious and succulent turkey on Christmas Day - we can't really can't emphasise enough how AMAZING they taste!
Sound good? What are you waiting for? Head to our website and place your order today!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Our New and extended shop will be opening tomorrow!!
We'll be working hard through the night to make sure everything is ready for opening tomorrow! We're very excited and hope you can come along for a visit!
Better get the caffeine ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a long night!
- Find us on Facebook