Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're popping in today, make sure you check out our wonderful Photo Exhibition by Campbell Ridge, which is being displayed on the back wall in the main seating area in the cafe.
An extra thanks to ENABLE Scotland (South Queensferry) & Craigie's Education and Environment Project SCIO for their generous support in helping Campbell to turn his hobby into a success!
If there are prints which you like, they can be purchased from the shop and all come with mounts and backboard - just ask a member of staff!
- Frank Macdonald helicopter takes off from craigies
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Calling all Cocktail fans - We're delighted to introduce a new range of cocktail mixes in the shop!
Created by the fantastic Ogilvy Spirits, their "Perfect Pour" range includes vodka-based cocktail mixes which can be blended with tonic, lemonade, ginger beer or Prosecco to create the perfect homemade cocktail - deelish!
Pick one up for your tipple this evening!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We will be getting another visit from the helicopters at Adventure 101 tomorrow!
Pop along and marvel at these fantastic machines and find out more about the tours at Adventure 101. See you there!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe
- Find us on Facebook