Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's National Pie week so we think it's the perfect excuse for you to try our delicious pies on the deli counter!
Two of our favourites are our:
Homemade Chicken Curry & Sweet Potato Pie
Homemade Chicken & Leek Pie topped with mash...
Which one would you choose?
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Feeling peckish?
Why not try Craigies own pulled pork, brioche & apple sauce roll- yum !
Oh and the Brioche rolls are freshly handmade by our new bread baker Ian.
It doesn't get any better on a Sunday!!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Anyone fancy some of our Potato and chive salad with mayo and horseradish dressing today?
It's one of our favourites and it's available on the deli counter all weekend!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe More Amazing Discounts on our Butchery Counter!
We have some more fantastic offers on the butchery counter this month!
With some delicious discounts on Auchtertool Angus beef from the Buffalo Farm, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
Our favourite is the Angus Beef Fillet – it was £42.50/kg but now it’s reduced to only £35.50/kg!
Ask Rab the butcher to cut you a delicious steak!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe From carrot cake to chocolate cake, tray bakes to apple pie, Paula is always busy baking tasty treats to ruin our diets!
Check out our home baking display on your next visit to see what she's been making this week!
We can't get enough of her Millionaire's shortbread; it tastes heavenly! - What's your favourite cake or sweet treat here at Craigie's?
- Find us on Facebook