Hi, I'm John Sinclair
I farm at West Craigie with my wife, Kirsteen, our two children, Sophie and George and my mother, Anne not forgetting Amber the Lab.
West Craigie is very much a family farm, but obviously as we’ve grown, we’ve taken on more and more staff. We always try to make sure they share our values and understand the unique responsibility of running the farm.
At West Craigie, we are lucky to have very close contact with our customers, so it’s so much easier to hear what you want and try and get the produce you’re after. So, don’t hesitate to ask for that unusual cut of beef or that peculiar cheese you read about in a magazine or saw on TV…..we’ll do our best to help. Please just ask any of our staff. We always try to have at least one family member in or close to the farm shop, or you can email me anytime email@example.com
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's got their little nature detectives coming to see us today?2 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Who's up early and coming along for breakfast? Can't decide between a fried egg or scrambled egg on a roll this morning!6 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe What's your pick of our jellies?19 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Can't get to the farm this weekend? Maybe you can pick up some jam at one of our stockists!about a day ago
- Fiona Akacha Hi, can your butchers counter provide extra lean lamb/beef mince? Thanksabout a day ago
- Find us on Facebook