Something for all ages
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe It's that time again!
Our Cake of the Week this week is our delicious Plum Frangipane Tart - yum!
Come along and treat yourself to a piece!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe A Friend With Benefits...
That's how we refer to the delicious, and not to mention nutritious, vegetable that is Kale!
With one portion (67g) providing:
Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA
Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA
Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA
(And only has 33 calories too!)
There is no doubt that Kale is packed with a whole lot of goodness! And at only £4.50/kg at Craigies, it is cheaper than at the supermarkets!!
- Megan Welford Hi there Craigie's, I wrote this blog post about our lovely afternoon of fruit picking - thank you!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Another fantastic offer from Rab in our Butchery department.
We may not have had BBQ weather this summer but these marinated chicken packs are every bit as tasty in the oven
Pick up a pack today
- Fresh r-evol-ution New blog post all about our Fringe food activities! Enjoy. Special thanks to all our suppliers: East Coast Organics Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Phantassie Farm Oxenfoord Organics - Organic Veg Boxes Lothians Mr. Eion: Coffee Roaster Smashin' Eggs Tasty Buns Bakery Peelham Farm Edinburgh Farmers' Market Stockbridge Market The Buffalo Farm Real Foods Crombies of Edinburgh George Bower Butchers
- Find us on Facebook