Craigies host a broad range of events. From cheese and wine evenings to sausage making workshops, visits by Santa to our annual nature weekends, there really is something for everyone.
Check out our event listing opposite for full details of up and coming activities. Better still, let us keep you informed with dates for your diary by becoming a fan on facebook.
Not only can you pick your own free range eggs at Craigies but we also sell handmade chocolate eggs at Easter.
At Christmas you can order all your traditional foods and trimmings, from Scottish free range turkeys and geese, to traditional stuffings, sauces, puds and vegetables. Visit our Hampers & Festive page for more details.
And for all of those other special dates in your diary we stock a large range of special gifts and foods.
What's Going On
Pick Your Own
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe JOB VACANCY - Full Time Office Manager Required!
We have a very exciting opportunity here at Craigie's for an office manager!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, good fun and hard working who can use their own initiative and work as part of a team.
To view the full job description and for details on how to apply, please head to our website - http://www.craigies.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies
If you know of anyone who may be interested, please share this with them! Thank you!
- O'Leary PR www.craigies.co.uk
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Pop in today for our delicious Cake of the Week - Snowballs!
It certainly feels a bit more chilly today so we thought it was a good choice!
Filled with delicious homemade raspberry jam - yum!
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Don't miss out! Our delicious ice cream offer ends on 31st May!
As if ice cream couldn't get any better...
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We've been loving the weather lately - we're hoping this is finally the start of a decent spring/summer! We've even heard rumours of a heat wave this year?
Better get BBQ ready then! And with our fantastic selection of burgers and sausages from the Buffalo Farm, we can guarantee it will be delicious!
Check out our butchery counter and make sure you ask Rab what his favourite BBQ item is!
- Find us on Facebook