Craigies host a broad range of events. From cheese and wine evenings to sausage making workshops, visits by Santa to our annual nature weekends, there really is something for everyone.
Check out our event listing opposite for full details of up and coming activities. Better still, let us keep you informed with dates for your diary by becoming a fan on facebook.
Not only can you pick your own free range eggs at Craigies but we also sell handmade chocolate eggs at Easter.
At Christmas you can order all your traditional foods and trimmings, from Scottish free range turkeys and geese, to traditional stuffings, sauces, puds and vegetables. Visit our Hampers & Festive page for more details.
And for all of those other special dates in your diary we stock a large range of special gifts and foods.
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe If you're planning on popping in this weekend, make sure you pick up some fresh rhubarb! Looks like Spring may be just around the corner after all...19 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Thinking about going out for lunch this weekend? Why not pop in to Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe where we source most of our ingredients from our own farm shop! Click on the link to browse our menus and see if anything takes your fancy. We even have a menu for dogs so they can come along too! Menus23 hours ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Remember it's British Pie week this week and we have lots going on in our farm shop and cafe. We have tastings of Simple Simon pies and few unexpected pies such as pork & rhubarb, pork, Stornaway black pudding & smoked cheese pies on our deli counter, freshly made in our kitchen! Pie week finishes on Sunday so make sure you visit and try our delicious pies before they're gone!about a day ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe Hoping to pop into see us this weekend? Make sure you check out our new range of herbs from the 'Secret Herb Garden'! They are a local supplier from the outskirts of Edinburgh and they grow almost every herb you can think of! You'll be sure to find the perfect accompaniment to any dish!3 days ago
- Craigie's Farm Shop and Cafe We still have loads of pies left for British pie week! We'll be doing hot tastings of our Simple Simon pies - you can buy these in the shop too. Check out our deli where we will be selling lots of weird and wonderful pies. We're also going to be making home made picnic pies! We hope to see you soon!3 days ago
- Find us on Facebook